Who is it for? ….For Normal & Curly Hair
We have chosen the “Handy” Natural & Eco Friendly Boar Bristle Bamboo brush, fits in the average handbag and lasts a lifte time…Pure Bristle Bliss!
- The pure bristle tuft is gentle to the hair and scalp
- The nylon tuft controls and styles the hair
- Revive dry hair, and give it a healthy sheen by brushing gently for 3 – 4 minutes every day
- Stimulate more rapid, healthy hair growth by brushing gently for for the famed “100 strokes”, taught by our grandmother’s- holding the head down every day
Bristles flex with cushion to remove static and reduce fly away hair
Unique rubber-cushion pad allows for effective and efficient brushing. Massages and conditions the scalp by distributing the hair’s natural oils.
Ideal for blow drying because the brush grips and holds more hair. This means faster, even drying from scalp to ends.
What is it?
The easiest and most effective way to help your hair gain better condition and grow faster.
- Premium natural bristles distribute natural oils, creating a beautiful shine.
- Eco-friendly natural bamboo handle with a luxury grade finish.
- Helps remove dander, particles, and other impurities while dramatically improving the condition of the hair.
- Used and recommended by professional hairstylists all over the world.
- Best for medium to thick hair.
Shine & Condition Hair Brush | 100% Natural Bristle + Nylon Pin | Pure Bamboo Handle | Large Oval | Striped Finish
The World’s Finest Sustainable Bamboo Hair Brush
For nearly 40 years, Bass has designed luxury grade brushes with an emphasis on natural and durable materials for long product life and environmental sustainability. Our brushes are used and endorsed by professional stylists, barbers and estheticians all over the world.
Bass Brushes Shine & Condition brushes use 100% premium natural bristles that distribute natural oils for a clean finish and healthy shine.
Did you know?
Bamboo is one of the most sustainable and renewable natural resources on the planet. With a compressive strength higher than wood, steel, and concrete, and a unique tensile strength that rivals that of steel… Some bamboo can grow up to 3 feet in a 24 hour period; that’s 1 inch every 40 minutes!