We have outlined below the steps we recommend you follow when using our healthy haircare products.
- For best results use steps 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 (brush, shampoo, condition, rinse)
- You can use steps 2 + 3 (shampoo, condition) or steps 2 + 4 (shampoo, rinse), ideally with step 1 before any combination of the other three steps.
Work out which suits you best – we are all different! Don’t just use our Shampoo Bars once or twice – please allow an adjustment period. Most people get great results within 1 – 2 washes, but sometimes it takes 3 – 4 washes or up to a week to remove synthetic shampoo silicon from the hair. Your hair will feel different at first using our system, but we think much better, especially in the long term. Persevere and shiny glossy HEALTHY hair will be yours!
1. HAIR BRUSHING
Start your haircare routine by brushing your hair with a good quality brush. For detailed information please see the links below.
2. SHAMPOOING / SHAMPOO BARS
Gently cleanse and moisturise you hair and scalp with our natural Shampoo Bars which contain olive oil and herbal infusions. For detailed information please see the links below.
- What is a Beauty and the Bees Original Shampoo Bar?
- How to Use a Natural Shampoo Bar in 3 Easy Steps
- What is the Difference Between Our Shampoo Bars and Our Soap Bars?
- Watch the Video: How to Use a Natural Shampoo Bar
3. CONDITIONING / CONDITIONER BARS
To soften and promote manageable hair use one of our Conditioner Bars. For detailed information please see the links below.
- What is a Beauty and the Bees Conditioner Bar?
- How to Use Our Conditioner Bars
- Watch the Video: How to Use a Natural Conditioner Bar
4. RINSING / TASMANIAN APPLE CIDER & HERB CONDITIONING RINSE
Use our mineral/potassium rich Tasmanian Apple Cider and Herb Conditioning Rinse or our unscented Apple Silk Clarifying Rinse (coming soon) to remove dulling product residues, detangle and moisturise the hair and scalp. For detailed information please see the links below.
- What is Our Tasmanian Apple Cider & Herb Conditioning Rinse?
- How to Use Our Tasmanian Apple Cider & Herb Conditioning Rinse
- Watch the Video: Tasmanian Apple Cider & Herb Conditioning Rinse