7 things to know about this Tasmanian apple cider vinegar shampoo bar:
- It’s handcrafted, totally natural and free from harsh chemicals and synthetic detergents (like SLS) that are all the rage in “professional” hair care
- As a naturally solid cube, it lasts a looooong time. (Even longer considering healthy hair doesn’t get greasy as fast or need washing as often.) Less packaging, zero single-use plastics, and all the savings for you, oh frugal one.
- This balancing bar is great for all hair types. But if you’re dealing with dry, damaged, dull or frizzy follicles, it’s probably your spirit shampoo.
- You can thank apple cider vinegar for the miracles. It’s brilliant at restoring pH balance, cleansing the scalp, strengthening hair and upping the dial on shine. We use the very best ACV made with naturally fermented Tasmanian apple juice from our mates at Spreyton.
- We’ve also added French Green Clay for beaucoup de minerals like magnesium, calcium and potassium to promote healing and growth. Clay also mops up excess oil. Snap.
- And hey, we better mention that this shampoo bar is packed full of honey, too. But not just any bee juice, pure Tasmanian Leatherwood honey and beeswax from the remote West Coast wilderness. We’re proud to partner with R. Stephens, a family of apiarists who’ve been tending hives in the rainforest for over 100 years. Honey beeswax = shine on, you crazy beautiful hair.
- With all this talk of wild beauty, it’s good to know that this low-waste and non-toxic shampoo bar is a big vote for the environment. It’s safe for you, our waterways, our wildlife, and our one precious planet.